View Single Post
Old 11-24-2016, 06:16 PM   #77
Cameron

Поблагодарили 1,291,013 раз(а) в 133,385 сообщениях

All my threads

Cameron has disabled reputation

New Sleeping Arrangements
09 October 2015
I think it's about time we had a little chat. We both know that I married you with enough awareness that you never could and never will be able to satisfy me in bed and it's great that you agreed to marry me and be my cuckold. Works great for the both of us, you get to have me in your life and I am sexually satisfied by other guys. The only thing is, my new boyfriend well I told him we were separated which is fine but he found out we sleep in the same bed and he just cannot get he's head around it.
The thing is, I love he's dick, it's the biggest and the best I've ever had and I know you couldn't live without me so would do anything to stay in my life so, I think it's best you start sleeping on the sofa from now on. Things are going to have to change, he doesn't want you to see me naked, its only for he's eyes now. I think its fair, don't you? You never know, this whole life as a cuck for you could really turn out great, you might even get to serve my new man too. How cool would that be!

if some file die in my release(post) contact with me(send PM) and I fixed it!

МОЙ ПАСС САЙТ | MY PASSWORDS SITE

How to get fast direct download links from protected.socadvnet.com and flyfiles.net links as premium user without captcha
Cameron is offline   Reply With Quote
Пользователь сказал cпасибо:
heedps (12-17-2016)

Время генерации страницы 0.09496 секунды с 9 запросами