View Single Post
Old 12-05-2016, 09:21 AM   #396
Gainshade

Поблагодарили 142 раз(а) в 142 сообщениях

All my threads

Gainshade Он может собой гордиться.Gainshade Он может собой гордиться.
Default Milena Devi - Milena In Nylons

Milena Devi - Milena In Nylons

Year: 2016
Cast: Milena Devi
Tags: Oral, Teen, Doggystyle, nylon, Young, High Heels, Straight, high heel, Cowgirl, Handjob, Small Tits, Masturbation, Brunette, POV, Stockings
Description: Having watched the casting, my wife Lara Latex was salivating over Milena's amazingly long legs and dragged her out to the bedroom and proceeded to dress her as a "Not so common" prostitute in fabulous nylon stockings and suspenders, back went on the thigh high boots and the ensemble completed with a small top. She also sported a tiny pair of sheer panties which were perfect for stuffing my hand down! Anyway, as members will have seen, Milena, like most Russian girls, had a cold exterior which masked a molten volcano of lust waiting to explode and it wasn't long before I had her bent over, panties yanked halfway down and me on my tip toes pounding into her at a furious rate. With those amazing legs I stretched my imagination, wanting to explore all the possible positions I could place her into to fuck her and I think you will find I have ...
Duration: 00:25:22
Format: MPEG-4
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 50.000 fps, ~11.9 Mbps avg, 0.114 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~192 Kbps
Filesize: 2.14 GB
Thumbnails:

Links:

Gainshade is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11400 секунды с 9 запросами