View Single Post
Old 12-12-2016, 12:26 PM   #144
Teynte

Поблагодарили 155 раз(а) в 155 сообщениях

All my threads

Teynte Блестящее будущее ждет его здесь...Teynte Блестящее будущее ждет его здесь...
Default Juliana Simms (Breastfully Clean) (2016)

Name: Juliana Simms (Breastfully Clean) (2016)

Keywords: Big Tits, Solo
Cast: Juliana Simms
Description: After a day of modeling for SCORELAND, a nice, soothing bath is on Juliana Simm's mind. Naturally our cameraman followed Juliana Simms. He, like us, can't get enough of her sweet stuff. SCORELAND: Juliana, When you go out, do you dress to show your chest? Juliana: Always. I like to wear shirts and dresses that show how big my breasts are. SCORELAND: Do you like sports? Juliana: I like going to the gym to workout and I like to swim. SCORELAND: What is your favorite movie? Juliana: 7 lives. Will Smith is the star. SCORELAND: Do you have any favorite books? Juliana: I like to read autobiographies. SCORELAND: Favorite kind of music? Juliana: I love RB and pop. SCORELAND: Your favorite foods? Juliana: My favorite three: pizza, beef and ice cream. SCORELAND: When you are not working, what do you enjoy doing most of all? Juliana: I love to travel, go on holiday to other countries and visit new places.
Duration: 00:18:44
Format: MPEG-4
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~8 000 Kbps avg, 0.129 bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~129 Kbps
Filesize: 1.07 GB

Teynte is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03605 секунды с 9 запросами