View Single Post
Old 12-12-2016, 06:11 PM   #89
Cameron

Поблагодарили 1,290,261 раз(а) в 133,094 сообщениях

All my threads

Cameron has disabled reputation

Hollys Bmail Contract
04 November 2015
It's about time you took the plunge. Turning your fantasy into reality. Constantly tip toeing around the subject, so horny to give up control but also so scared of the consequences. How many Blackmail clips have you purchased, watched and not gone through with it, countless!
You have served me well over the last few years but today is different. Today is the day you give up control, you become owned, my property. Today is the day you take the plunge. I know your weakness, I know just how easy it is to fuck with that head. To get you to do things you never thought you would do. Like giving up control to me. My alluring beauty really fucks with your head. So follow my instructions as you listen to my slow soothing voice, fall deeper under my spell. Being my owned little bitch is what you need in life. Losing control to your Goddess is your ultimate dream.
How good would it feel to be owned by me? Be my property? It would show your worth as slave, set you apart from the rest, wouldn't it? So I have this here, sign it, make me happy.
What a bad mistake that was. It so easy to fuck with you weak horny pigs.

if some file die in my release(post) contact with me(send PM) and I fixed it!

МОЙ ПАСС САЙТ | MY PASSWORDS SITE

How to get fast direct download links from protected.socadvnet.com and flyfiles.net links as premium user without captcha
Cameron is offline   Reply With Quote
Пользователь сказал cпасибо:
heedps (12-17-2016)

Время генерации страницы 0.03974 секунды с 9 запросами