View Single Post
Old 12-29-2016, 04:14 PM   #101
Cameron

Поблагодарили 1,287,823 раз(а) в 132,738 сообщениях

All my threads

Cameron has disabled reputation

Pennys Chastity Training
16 May 2016
For those of you who have not experienced chastity, you are in for a real experience. From the moment you feel that plastic or metal tightly pressed against your skin, you will feel your manhood slowly slipping away. The increased feeling of submissiveness is instant.
But the real thrill comes with the posting of the keys. This is when you realise that this is no longer a game.
You have spent your life trying to manage the waves of submissiveness, jerking off frantically to spare yourself too much damage. But now the waves do not pass. They are constant. You are in a permanent state of complete submission, weak, horny and utterly desperate to serve. Your brain becomes clouded and you are unable to think about anything else.
The frustrating eventually passes and you get used to having a penis that is forever limp and of no use. The constant battle of submissive vs. normal ends and you become comfortable with the prospect of a lifetime of servitude and the financial sacrifices and humiliation it will bring.

if some file die in my release(post) contact with me(send PM) and I fixed it!

МОЙ ПАСС САЙТ | MY PASSWORDS SITE

How to get fast direct download links from protected.socadvnet.com and flyfiles.net links as premium user without captcha
Cameron is offline   Reply With Quote
Пользователь сказал cпасибо:
heedps (12-29-2016)

Время генерации страницы 0.02761 секунды с 9 запросами