View Single Post
Old 01-02-2017, 04:32 PM   #102
Cameron

Поблагодарили 1,287,818 раз(а) в 132,738 сообщениях

All my threads

Cameron has disabled reputation

How Was Work Pig
30 June 2016
So how was that long, hard, boring day at work pig huh? You were up at the crack of dawn to go to your low paid job doing as many hours possible in the day whilst I am sound asleep getting my beauty sleep in.
Blo.od, sweat and tears goes into your job. You push yourself to the limit to ensure you earn enough to keep me happy. I am far too beautiful, far too superior and better than you to ever work a day in my life. That's why you are one of my many minions who slave away all day every day to fulfil my greed of cash. My days are filled with lunches, shopping, dinner, partying and a whole lot of champagne all the luxuries you will never ever experience. You will go without sleep, you will go without food and you will lower yourself to any low paid, degrading job to ensure you have a constant cash flow because without your cash your NOTHING.
I would hate to be you, I would hate to love someone so much and they don't even know you exist. You hate to see me get richer but you can't help but pay. It's your life, to work and pay me and live a life of a poverty stricken loser. I enjoy reminding you of your place, I love rubbing my lavish lifestyle in your face and it makes me very happy taking all your cash and not given a fuck. So pay up, I'm off out to party while you stay at home and pay for my night out.

if some file die in my release(post) contact with me(send PM) and I fixed it!

МОЙ ПАСС САЙТ | MY PASSWORDS SITE

How to get fast direct download links from protected.socadvnet.com and flyfiles.net links as premium user without captcha
Cameron is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03087 секунды с 9 запросами