View Single Post
Old 01-06-2017, 08:45 PM   #104
Cameron

Поблагодарили 1,287,798 раз(а) в 132,732 сообщениях

All my threads

Cameron has disabled reputation

Poppers And Abuse Hd 1
04 July 2016
You could never have us, not in a million years would you ever get the chance but it doesn't stop you from yearning for our attention. What you can do today is get high and humiliated for our entertainment. You will do what we say, when we say.
We are a lethal combination and will ensure you are pushed further and deeper than ever before. To be controlled with every sniff by powerful, dominant Goddess' like us makes you feel good, invincible and hard. You will lose yourself in int0x and enter a new world of mind fucking. You will carry out any humiliating, degrading task we see fit as we sit back and laugh at your pathetic ass. You are constantly looking for any opportunity to lose yourself, forget who you really are and embrace your inner submissiveness. So here you are, you have our attention, use it wisely and show us just what an obedient pet you can be.

if some file die in my release(post) contact with me(send PM) and I fixed it!

МОЙ ПАСС САЙТ | MY PASSWORDS SITE

How to get fast direct download links from protected.socadvnet.com and flyfiles.net links as premium user without captcha
Cameron is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03287 секунды с 9 запросами