View Single Post
Old 04-23-2013, 06:11 PM   #3
Queenmargot33

Поблагодарили 83 раз(а) в 83 сообщениях

All my threads

Queenmargot33 Истина - свет. А вот и пример.

Art Student Brandishes her Brushes

Starring: Lola Taylor
Update: 15.01.2016
Video duration: 21 minutes

Lola is an artist and has even had an exhibition based upon some weird genre that only artists know about. But what I was interested in, was her tale about the life classes she takes part in. No she's not the model, but she actually paints naked guys and girls. The girl models have never been a problem but the men always seem to get huge erections when she's in the room painting and this has caused her some concern. I answered this conundrum by asking what she wore during her drawing classes and she stood up and said, ''well, this''! Well that answered the question, teeny shorts and a crop top that you can see her hard nipples through would cause a priest to cross his legs! But I digress, Lola came to me for a casting as she just loves sex. Okay you've passed the casting! No, no, no, no. She has to do more than say that to impress me folks. It's unusual for me to do a casting video and I can see why. Wearing thigh high boots and rubber leggings while holding a camera is not an easy combo when the person doing the casting is trying to jam their hands into your pussy. So take a look at her casting and see what the rest of the life drawing class have as a distraction. I bet the other artists never even manage to put pen to paper, they're furiously wanking behind their easels, looking at Lola's bum!

File Size : 1210.92 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:20:49
Video : mp4, AVC (AVC), 7 933 Kbps, 50.000 fps
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 192 Kbps (VBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download k2s.cc:

720pStudentBrandishesBrushes.part1.rar
720pStudentBrandishesBrushes.part2.rar
Queenmargot33 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06276 секунды с 9 запросами