View Single Post
Old 01-19-2017, 11:25 PM   #28
bart202

Поблагодарили 30 раз(а) в 30 сообщениях

All my threads

bart202 Его путь ведет к истине...

Mind Donor Video

Mind Donor is exactly how it sounds. Mind Numbing. Relax as the programming begins. Conditioning through convergence. An intense connection of intimacy on multiple levels so that your emotions, desires and longings converge and erupt deep within your subconscious. This would be classified along the lines of a Devotion video, not to be confused with exclusivity. While you are watching you may loose track of time but your desire to be my toy will be unmistakable. This is a wonderful mix of traditional brainwashing techniques merging the traditional with my own creative flare. My words flowing through you like liquid light brightening the deepest crevasses of your mind. Although there is nudity, there is post hypnotic suggestions, I do use your pre existing proclivities to help shape and mold your mind into something that we can both enjoy there is no cum command. This doesn't mean you wont orgasm, it doesn't mean you can't. In fact one little guinea pig told me the more he watched the more he couldn't help himself!" With all this said if you can use a headset to listen it seems to have a much more intense effect!

Filesize: 191 MB
Duration: 00:26:28
Resolution: 640x480
Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 880 kb/s
Audio: AAC, channel0, 128 kb/s

Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Female Domination

Download: Depfile.com

Donor.rar
bart202 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05178 секунды с 9 запросами