View Single Post
Old 01-19-2017, 11:33 PM   #48
bart202

Поблагодарили 30 раз(а) в 30 сообщениях

All my threads

bart202 Его путь ведет к истине...

Predator Becomes Prey - Back Alley Goosing

In the first installment of my new series PBP - I'm walking down the street minding my own business when you, this creepy little asshole, slithers up behind me and grabs my ass! What happens after that life altering mistake is your own fault! I beat you within an inch of your life and drag you back to my lair. Battered and beaten, your black hood is removed to reveal me on a stool above you. Next to me is your wallet, keys, personal belongings and BDSM bondage. You are terrified because I'm taking pictures of you with your phone and threatening to send the photos to your wife and the police. Will I ruin your life, or can we work something out? I'll be the judge. Now I want to break your man-cherry with my big fucking strap-on! Get ready for it bitch, you messed with the wrong lady. Not only do you have no control over my lashing of words you have no control over me sticking a 9 inch dick up your manhole. So cry all you want and open wide because momma wants to see some tears tonight. Say goodbye to your life bitch! Your asshole is blown out, I've taken all your money, photos of you have been emailed to your wife. And before the cops send you to prison for the rest of your life you'll have one beautiful memory, my ass. Yes, your years in prison will be terrible because you're such a sniveling coward. But you'll have one shining beacon of hope you can always return too. The memory of me teasing you with my big glorious ass cheeks.

Filesize: 299 MB
Duration: 00:19:24
Resolution: 720x480
Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 2043 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 106 kb/s

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Female Domination

Download: Depfile.com

Goosing .rar
bart202 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.09988 секунды с 9 запросами