View Single Post
Old 01-19-2017, 11:43 PM   #75
bart202

Поблагодарили 30 раз(а) в 30 сообщениях

All my threads

bart202 Его путь ведет к истине...

Luscious Lindsey Jerk And Stare At How Ridiculously Fucking Hot I Am

This hot, tight body of mine, that you are so enchanted by, it fucking owns your cock. I know it does. And you�re going to jerk that cock however I tell you while you stare at how ridiculously fucking hot I am. Go on, start nice and slow for me and think about how perfect my body is as you jerk off. Nice and slow, savor every inch of my body, don�t rush. Even slower now, just enjoy it.Jerkoff for me because you know you can�t stop. You stand no chance when it comes to my hot young body. So when I tell you to jerk slower, you obey me loser. No matter how I tell you, you�re going to do exactly as I say because you can�t fucking resist me. You need to jerk off to my hot body. You can�t stop. You need this. Don�t even try to pretend that you don�t. This is what you live for. I know how bad you crave it. So jerk faster now loser.C�mon loser, jerk it for my hot ass that you�ll never have. Stare at what you are too weak to have. You�re not man enough. You�ll never be good enough, you�re only good enough to obey my jerk off instructions. In fact, you�re so lucky I let you jerk off to this hot, perfect body. Aren�t you loser? I know it feels so fucking good as you jerk and stare at my perfection.Jerk it faster for me loser. I know it�s building inside of you. The longer you stare, the hornier you get, the faster you jerk. How good does it feel to jerk off to a girl as hot as me? You know you could never have me, so you get off jerking to that fact. You�ll never be good enough for me loser.But you still can�t resist me. I�ve got you wrapped around my finger and I�m going to manipulate every stroke of your cock. Do you want to cum for my hot young body, loser? Do you want to cum for this body that you�ll Never have? I�m Way too hot for you

Filesize: 46.6 MB
Duration: 00:05:46
Resolution: 640x360
Video: M4V, 29.970 FPS, 996 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 124 kb/s

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Female Domination

Download: Depfile.com

Ridiculously.rar
bart202 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.12165 секунды с 9 запросами