View Single Post
Old 01-19-2017, 11:48 PM   #88
bart202

Поблагодарили 30 раз(а) в 30 сообщениях

All my threads

bart202 Его путь ведет к истине...

Cuckold Wonderific Spell

My cuckold Wonderific spell makes you hornier then you could of ever imagined. Such deliciously decadent degradation at the hands of Goddess Marquesa mesmerizes you beyond your imaginings and weakens your will. you helplessly accept My craving desire to take My pleasure from any man I chose while you are bound...to watch Me experience deep, penetrating, passionate sexual delight!

your eyes focus upon flashing images of My sexy sirens as I mercilessly mind-fuck you.

My voluptuous voice's WICKED WEB of words compel you to admit you crave Me to trance-form you DEEPER AND DEEPER under and into My CUCKOLD WONDERIFIC SPELL driving you right where I want you ever-increasingly captivated and compliant.
Because My CUCKOLD WONDERIFIC SPELL is SIMPLY IRRESISTIBLE, I reveal I possess anyone I want... as you LOOK, LISTEN, AND OBEY Mistress MarKEYsa!

MY pliable puppet, it's AN INESCAPABLE TRUTH-- you LOVE your sweet! suffering as I cunningly cuckold you into intoxicating ecstasy. After all, isn't that so much more then you deserve! [Snicker]

Filesize: 487 MB
Duration: 00:34:42
Resolution: 720x480
Video: MPG, 29.970 FPS, 1700 kb/s
Audio: MPEG Audio, 2 channels, 224 kb/s

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Female Domination

Download: Depfile.com

Spell.part1.rar
Spell.part2.rar
bart202 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11950 секунды с 9 запросами