View Single Post
Old 01-20-2017, 12:06 AM   #135
bart202

Поблагодарили 30 раз(а) в 30 сообщениях

All my threads

bart202 Его путь ведет к истине...

Therapist Hypn0t!zes Hopeless Loser Into A Premature Ejaculator

Oh I�m so glad your friend referred you to me. I love referrals and I did help him achieve his true potential. Are you ready to do the same? I understand that you�ve been having some trouble with women. That�s actually a very common reason why people come to see me. So let�s discuss your case..I think what�s going to work best for you is some clinical hyp n0 s!s. And once you�re under then when can work on the issue. Now when you wake up you won�t remember what happened while you were under hyp n0 s!s but it will still be effective as you subconscious mind will absorb all of my suggestions. Ok now just relax, I�m going to take you through a quick induction.. Just listen to my voice and concentrate on it. Know that you are safe here with me. You will go into a deep trance and be ready to open your mind for me..Now you are completely under my control. I�ve read your chart and I know you�re having trouble with women and I honestly feel like your case is hopeless. It�s not a matter of gaining more confidence, I just don�t think you have anything to offer women. You�re pretty much worthless to women. And some women might be fooled by you, and honestly I�m concerned for those women. They don�t know what you�re really like and how useless you are. And I�m concerned about you as well, as you truly think you can be useful to these women when you really never will be. It�s just going to hurt you over and over again.So now with your subconscious mind open to me and ready to hear my suggestions, hear this now��You are a premature ejaculator, do you understand? That�s what you are now. From now on, whenever you have sex with a woman, you�ll only be able to last two minutes before you cum. I know that may seem harsh but I really feel that your life will be better off this way. And since you won�t remember any of this you will have no idea what�s going on. You�ll just be extremely humiliated in front of any woman you have sex with because you cum so fast.Soon you�ll be so embarrassed by this that you�ll save yourself the trouble, and you�ll save those women the trouble of having to have sex with you. You�ll just stop trying to have sex because you�re so mortified and you don�t want to feel like that again. I really think this is the best solution. Usually I can help men have better sex lives, rarely have a seen a case as hopeless as yours. You�ll go through this a few times and then you�ll learn to just stop trying with women and just use your hand. Your life will be so much better in the end.� Now soon you will awaken with a sense of accomplishment knowing that the road in front of you may be difficult, your life has been improved by coming here to see me. I think we made some great progress today.

Filesize: 66.8 MB
Duration: 00:08:16
Resolution: 640x360
Video: M4V, 29.970 FPS, 1001 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 120 kb/s

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Female Domination

Download: Depfile.com

Premature.rar
bart202 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04283 секунды с 9 запросами