View Single Post
Old 01-20-2017, 12:22 AM   #181
bart202

Поблагодарили 30 раз(а) в 30 сообщениях

All my threads

bart202 Его путь ведет к истине...

Goddess Alexandra Snow Extreme Self CBT Ballbusting Humiliation

You pain sluts are all so eager to do anything to please me. But are you really willing to do Anything? I�m not so sure you are. Because if you do, you�re going to really have to hurt your cock and balls, and I mean, really hurt them. Your balls are fucking mine!I want you to pull your cock to the side and expose your balls, and I want you to take some string and you�re going to wrap it around your balls and the base of your cock. I want your balls completely exposed. Now start with an open palm and smack your balls. And you better do it hard. I want it to hurt. Keep slapping them, harder and harder, over and over and over again! I want them swollen.Next I want you to dig your fingernails into your balls, and then flick them with your fingernail. Now take a shoe or a high heel, and I want you hit your balls with the sole of your shoe. Hit them so hard that you cry out in pain. Do it again! I want it to make a loud noise each time you hit them. Are you crying yet? Those balls are mine!Now get ready to prove to me, that you�ll do whatever it takes to please me, to hurt yourself. Go get your Iron! Yes, you heard me right! We�re going to iron out the wrinkles in those balls. Press it right into your nuts. I want you to flatten out your balls like a pancake!And for the grand finale, I want you to hold the iron to your balls, and I want you to plug it in and turn it on and jerk. I want you to fucking jerk and hurry and up and try and cum before it burns your balls!

Filesize: 238 MB
Duration:
Resolution: 720x406
Video: WMV, , 4401 Kbps
Audio: WMA, 2 channels, 64.0 Kbps

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Female Domination

Download: Depfile.com

CBT.rar
bart202 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03203 секунды с 9 запросами