View Single Post
Old 01-20-2017, 02:03 AM   #439
bart202

Поблагодарили 30 раз(а) в 30 сообщениях

All my threads

bart202 Его путь ведет к истине...

Princess Candy Glitter Eat Your Cum For Me, I Know You Want To Very Bratty CEI

Humiliation welcomes out newest brat, Princess Candy Glitter! This is one HOT fucking cei clip!
Do you wanna eat your cum for me? C�mon I know you want to. You want to taste your own seed, right? You�ll do anything I tell you to. Just look at my cute, young sexy body, you can�t resist. You�ll do anything for me, right? So, why don�t you eat your cum for me? C�mon just try it, for me. You wanna be obedient, don�t you? You wanna be a good boy for me. So eat your fucking cum for me. I know you want to. I know you�re secretly a cum eating loser. Don�t deny it. And you�ll do anything for a hot brat like me.So start stroking. You�re gonna slurp that load up for me, fucking loser. I want you to think about that and know it as you jerk. You�re going to clean up your fucking mess because that�s what good boys do. Good boys clean up after themselves, don�t they? Stroke it faster, I want you to eat it for me, I don�t have all day. Just get it over with like the filthy cum eating pig that you are. Work that load out to my hot, young, perfect body. Look at these perky tits, so fucking perfect. You want to cum for them, they�re going to make you squirt it all out.I know you want to pump, pump, pump, and thenjizz all over and slurp it up. And the fucked up thing is thing is that thought has you so hard right now. And I know you want to do it for a hot young topless brat. That�s so humiliating and you love it. I want you to have a nice, big, juicy load to swallow. And it�s going to taste so good, right? LOL! But I don�t care what it tastes like, I hope it�s disgusting because you�re a loser and that�s what you deserve!I love teasing you with my hot young body while I taunt you about how you�re about to eat your cum all up. You wish you could have me, that you could touch my soft skin, but instead you�re over there stroking like a pathetic fucking loser who�s about to eat his own fucking cum. You�re disgusting, you are absolutely repulsive.C�mon you little cum eater, stroke it faster, get yourself to the edge. Every stroke bringing you closer to that load. Imagine what it�s going to taste like. You�re going to cum right in your hand and you�re going to slurp it up for me. You�re going to lick every last finger, do you understand?You�re so lucky, you�re so lucky that I�m even paying you some attention, aren�t you loser? Even though I�m forcing you to eat your own jizz, you�re still getting a scrap of my attention. And that�s what you want, right? You fucking loser. You�d do anything for just a little, tiny amount of my attention. You�re so pathetic, eating your fucking cum, that�s disgusting. Fuck you loser!You�re a mindless loser who will do anything I say. You�re so weak for a hot young brat like me and there�s nothing you can do about it. I�m in your head. Are you ready to eat your load,you pathetic cum eater? I�m going to give you a cum (eating) countdown. Cum right into your hand for me. Now slurp it up. Don�t think about it, don�t wait, do it! Lick up every last drop.Lick that hand clean. Clean up your fucking mess!

Filesize: 81.4 MB
Duration: 00:10:02
Resolution: 640x360
Video: M4V, 29.970 fps, 999 Kbps
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 128 Kbps

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Female Domination

Download: Depfile.com

CEI.rar
bart202 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07462 секунды с 9 запросами