View Single Post
Old 01-20-2017, 02:05 AM   #443
bart202

Поблагодарили 30 раз(а) в 30 сообщениях

All my threads

bart202 Его путь ведет к истине...

Dannii Harwood - Timed Blackmail Addiction

Lets see if I cant keep you distracted while that timer runs out. Once its out, thats it. I will have everything I need and everyone will see what a pathetic loser you really are! Come here and sniff this perfect ass of mine, thats it. You cant leave until I say so. You must do everything I say. Now come here and worship these perfect tits of mine. You are drooling all over yourself! What a loser! Look at these huge tits of mine, I know you love them! Just think about all the power I have over you and that any minute your life is over! Haha, you are so desperate to turn this off and stop that timer but you cant get enough of these tits of mine! Get that cock nice and hard for me and stroke it. Mmm thats it, faster! FASTER, harder! Mmm yes cum for slave! Hurry before the timer goes off! Mmm yes cum for me slave! Oh look at that, you've made a mess and the timer just went off! Now your picture is all mine!! Haha!

Filesize: 482 MB
Duration: 00:09:13
Resolution: 1920x1080
Video: MP4, 30.000 fps, 6984 Kbps
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 317 Kbps

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Female Domination

Download: Depfile.com

Addiction.part1.rar
Addiction.part2.rar
bart202 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.12247 секунды с 9 запросами