View Single Post
Old 01-28-2017, 08:54 AM   #31
Anestas

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Anestas Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Othello 2000

Othello 2000

Life is pretty strange. Your name is Desdimona and mine is Othello. Not to say that has
anything to do with Shakespeare. I just thought it was funny.' Actually, what's funny is that
Othello speaks dialogue with an American accent and voiceover with an Italian one, but this
line is worth noting because it's virtually the only connection at all to the alleged source
material. The plot of this Othello involves the planning of a crime. Which in turn involves
having lots of sex. The only other glimpse of Shakespeare comes when Othello wonders how Cassio
got hold of Desdimona's strawberry-spotted handkerchief. Or, in this version, her leopard-print
thong. The flick also has a brief entry in Shakespeares After Shakespeare: An Encyclopedia of the Bard
in Mass Media and Popular Culture: A series of unrelated interracial trysts, opening with a scene in which drifter Othello rescues Desdemona from a harassing motorcycle gang. Little Shakespearean content beyond the title, character names, and interracial nature of the couplings.

Genre: All Sex, Anal, DP, Interracial
Cast: Scene 1. Cortknee, Sean Michaels
Scene 2. Kimberly Jade, Michael Hurt
Scene 3. Mila, Jake Steed, Mr. Marcus
Scene 4. Kimberly Jade, Jeremy Steele, Julian St. Jox
Scene 5. Papillon, Jake Steed
Scene 6. Cortknee, Sean Michaels
Scene 7. Papillon, Jake Steed, Julian St. Jox, Michael Hurt

Runtime : 1h 23min
File Size : 1.02 GB
Resolution: 576x432
Video: AVC, 1 600 Kbps, 29.970 fps