Dasin

Поблагодарили 4 раз(а) в 4 сообщениях

All my threads

Dasin Непонятно, что и думать...
Default My Uncle's Coming (2017)

My Uncle's Coming (2017)

Stars: Ava Little, Zoey Carter, Marilyn Moore, Jack Moore, JW Ties
Description
Zoey Carter - My uncle Jack was down for a long needed visit when he came into my room. Well, he started touching me and I couldn't help myself. Uncle Jack knows what to do to make all of his nieces wet for him. I loved how his big cock felt sliding into my pussy. He really knew what he was doing and thankfully we were home alone because I was moaning and screaming louder than I should have. But Uncle Jack was fucking me so good!
Marilyn Moore - I've had sort of a crush on my uncle since I was in high school, so I was really excited that he was visiting me in college. Uncle Jay got in pretty late and I was already in my night clothes. When I told him we would be sharing a bed, he seemed a bit nervous but there's no way he knew what I had planned. Uncle Jay and I talked for a bit and I started rubbing up against him. It turned me on so much I couldn't wait any longer and I aggressively unzipped his pants. Uncle Jay fingered me while I sucked his cock, then he pulled me onto his face. After I came, I needed him inside me so bad I climbed on top and slid it in. Uncle Jay pounded my tight pussy until I came again, then things got awkward. Uncle Jay ejaculated inside me and we weren't using protection. This could get really bad if I get pregnant but it was worth the risk!
Ed. Note: Audio is low in scene 2.
File Name : My Uncle's Coming.mkv
File Size : 1288.09 MB
Resolution : 852x480 @ 854x480
Duration : 01:24:25
Video : AVC (AVC), 2 048 Kbps, 59.940 fps
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 61.7 Kbps, 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download from Filejoker

https://filejoker.net/8vno4krnz8gb/My Uncle's Coming.mkv
Dasin is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08796 секунды с 9 запросами