babyposter88

Поблагодарили 4 раз(а) в 4 сообщениях

All my threads

babyposter88 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Turning the Tables January 15, 2016

Turning the Tables January 15, 2016

Release date: January 15, 2016

Cast: sybian

Description: Roxanne is a little fucking brat that thinks she can have everything she asks for. Today she thinks that she is getting her way again because she begged for me to dominate her with a hot Fem Domme. The part she doesn't know is that I'm the one who's getting everything the way I want it. From the first moment, Roxanne is terrorized with extreme punishment from both Daisy and myself. Daisy uses Roxanne's face as a squirt receptacle while I brutalize the rest of her body.Next we have Roxanne on her back with her legs spread with, and the brutality continues. It seems Daisy has spent a little too much time as a top and forgot her place when she is around me, so she is taken down a notch and made to lick Roxanne's pussy. Roxanne is utterly fucking destroyed, but I'm not finished with either one of them.In the final scene I have both of these sluts chained to sybians. I make them face each other so that they can see the others suffering. I torment them and now Roxanne has clearly had enough, but I'm still not satisfied, so we continue. They both beg for it to stop. They can't take it any longer, so I leave them there for another five minutes or so before I finally release them.

File Info:
Size: 975,2 MB
Duration: 01:28:58
Resolution: 960x540
Format: mp4

Download from Keep2Share:
39417_DaisyRoxanne
babyposter88 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04656 секунды с 9 запросами