View Single Post
Old 03-03-2017, 04:52 PM   #59
Anestas

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Anestas Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Depravazioni A Parigi

Depravazioni A Parigi

Paris is the capitol of love...and of sex! Cum visit the town of corruption and sin with these French babes who are open to anything and everything! Watch six girls bare all - stripping down in public, on the streets, in the car...all so they can get off. They're sucking and fucking in the woods, in a back alley, parking lot. These girls are horny and will take cock in all their holes, their wet pussy and tight asshole, wherever and whenever they can get it!

Sesso forte, atti osceni in luogo pubblico, bocchini doppi e sborrate in faccia, ecco quello che combinano a Parigi i lussuriosi protagonisti di questo film.
Questo film e offerto da Salieri Entertainment Group -IN ESCLUSIVA- per 69stream ed i siti collegati al network.

Genre: public sex, exhibitionism, outdoors, masturbation, dildo/toys, blowjobs, threesomes, cum shots/facials, anal, all sex
Cast: Justine, Jenny Love, Herve Pierre Gustave, Oceane, Danilo Ghezzi, Eric Loan, Peter Brodsmith, Helene Dauville, Fanny Cester, Roxanne Demont

Runtime : 2h 30min
File Size : 2.13 GB
Resolution: 720x540
Video: VC-1, 1 950 Kbps, 25.000 fps
Audio: WMA (WMA ), 64.0 Kbps, 48.0 KHz, 2 channels

Download:

Depravazioni_A_Parigi.part1.rar
Depravazioni_A_Parigi.part2.rar
Anestas is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.13413 секунды с 9 запросами