22al

Поблагодарили 85 раз(а) в 85 сообщениях

All my threads

22al Истина - свет. А вот и пример.

Zoe Parker - Mercy Seat

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Zoe Parker
Genres: All sex, Blonde, Blowjob, Facial, Small tits, Shaved, Hardcore

When boy Rey blackmailed me and my boyfriend, I thought nothing worse could ever happen. Boy was I wrong.
I don't understand what's going on. Why does boy Rey get to punish me for sins that he committed against me? They are treating me like I'm the one who did something wrong. boy Rey acted like he was angry. But I can see how much he likes me. He was hard as a rock just from spanking me.
boy Rey me again -- this time right in front of President Oaks. Do they just get to do whatever they want with me? Is it my role in life to please them? Do I need to change my attitude and accept it?
Should I not feel guilty for enjoying it? I can't help how my body responds to boy Rey. I do enjoy it, despite myself.
He's handsome and and so strong. He can pick me up and turn me upside down like I'm a doll. And when he made his cock down my throat, my pussy started to throb. I get wet even though I feel so dirty and wrong.
He picked me up and fucked me in a way that I didn't even know was possible. He folded me in half with his strong arms and pumped me up and down on his huge rod over and over again. I had no control. I was shocked and completely overwhelmed with pleasure and pain.
Now I'm worried that my sweet boyfriend will just seem boring...

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4894kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 539.9 MB
Download Zoe Parker - Mercy Seat
22al is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.09891 секунды с 9 запросами