View Single Post
Old 03-12-2017, 07:53 PM   #294
22al

Поблагодарили 85 раз(а) в 85 сообщениях

All my threads

22al Истина - свет. А вот и пример.

Mommy's Ego

Release Year: 2017
Genres: , woman, POV, Solo, Masturbation, Feet, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Virtual Sex, Roleplay
Video language: English

The basic premise of the video is that of a lecherous college-age boy preying on the vulnerable ego of his prim and proper woman. I envision it as a POV-style video with just you speaking and in the camera frame like most of your other videos. However, while most of your videos have a static camera, I would greatly appreciate it if there was some way to incorporate movement at times as if someone's eyes were wantonly scanning you and parts of your body. Ideally, Id like your hair up in a bun, wearing a skirt with bare legs and wearing the flesh colored peep-toe high-heels that you wear in some of your videos. As far as underwear, a sexy matching bra and panties would be great. At the end of the video, you would be nude except the shoes, and your hair would still be up in the bun. Refer to yourself as "Mommy" frequently, especially in the climax of the video. Junior would be coming home from a semester at college to find Mommy home alone in the living room appearing quite upset and uncharacteristically sipping wine.

Format: mp4
Duration: 19:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1933kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 304.1 MB
Download Mommy's Ego
22al is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02719 секунды с 9 запросами