View Single Post
Old 03-31-2017, 03:04 AM   #522
babyposter88

Поблагодарили 4 раз(а) в 4 сообщениях

All my threads

babyposter88 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Yoyo in Cock Check Please

Yoyo in Cock Check Please

Description: At first glance I knew I had to have Yoyo. Her Awesome tight body and nice firm tits...check please! After staring at her for a while I was ready to go with her before I even called her over to talk. However, I had to do my `cock check` before we left and I have to say I wasn`t disappointed. When I slid my hand down into her underwear her cock was already raging. I asked her why she was hard already and she said she was horny and wanted to cum.<br><br>We got back to the room and as soon as the door closed she attacked me. She couldn`t get my cock in her mouth fast enough and it was only a matter of seconds before I had her out of her clothes as well. She definitely had some good sexual energy. She was very aggressive and I had a great time with Yoyo. If you happen to be in Pattaya and want a good time, go to Obsessions on Soi 2 and take Yoyo for a spin...you won`t regret it.
Tags: Straight Hair, Shemale & Male, Teens, Thongs, POV, Big Dick, Blue Eyes, Big Lips, Jeans, Blowjob
Cast: Yoyo

File Info:
Size: 479 MB
Duration: 00:14:02
Resolution: 1280x720
Format: mp4

Preview:

Download File - Yoyo in Cock Check Please
babyposter88 is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04079 секунды с 9 запросами