View Single Post
Old 04-05-2017, 06:07 PM   #2065
Gainshade

Поблагодарили 142 раз(а) в 142 сообщениях

All my threads

Gainshade Он может собой гордиться.Gainshade Он может собой гордиться.
Default Pussy Party Pussy Party

Pussy Party Pussy Party

Year: 2017
Cast: Abigail Mac, Ariana Marie, Ava Addams, Blake Eden, Cassidy Banks, Courtney Taylor, Elektra Rose, Jenna Sativa, Karlie Montana, Kaylani Lei, Kenna James, Madison Scott, Marie Luv, Natalie Monroe, Ryan Ryans, Samantha Rone, Samantha Saint, Summer Brielle.
Tags: Threesome, Sex, All Sex, Lesbian
Description: Ava And The Slutty girlsAva is on detention duty at ZZ Private Academy for Slutty girls. When Abigail Mac tries to give her some sass, Ava whips out a dildo and fucks Abigail's pretty mouth with it! Ryan Ryans, Abigail's BFF, tries to stick up for her slutty friend, so Ava bends her over the desk and spanks her tight ass.TeenoverIt's a sexy party for Cassidy, Elektra, and Natalie. Flying feathers turn to curious questions as the teen sluts compare notes on their sexual exploits. They decided to practice kissing with each other and pretty soon their horny pussies get the better of them.My Two WhoresSamantha is a horny lesbian babe who wanted 2 sexy blonde sluts that were jsut as busty and fuckable as she is, so she called up Summer Courtney! Check it out as 3 of the sexiest blue-eyed beauties lick, suck, and fuck each other's tight pussies in every combination.I Think We Should Bang Other People: Part TwoFresh from her breakup, Ariana Marie turns to her best friends, Jenna Sativa and Samantha. All that TLC quickly turns into some TA as Samantha makes her move, making out with Ariana while Jenna rubs her tight teen pussy. The three bisexual beauties feast on each other's pretty pink pussies.
Duration: 03:31:52
Format: MPEG-4
Video: AVC, 720x406 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~1 019 Kbps avg, 0.116 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~124 Kbps
Filesize: 1.70 GB
Thumbnails:

Links:

Gainshade is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04480 секунды с 9 запросами