Dannyss
Banned

Поблагодарили 2 раз(а) в 2 сообщениях

All my threads

Dannyss Непонятно, что и думать...
Default istorii snezhnoj nochi 1-3

istorii snezhnoj nochi 1-3

First episode
On a distant land, in one village, there lived a family where the husband was much older than his wife. Sharing the chores, they looked happy, but my wife was concerned that her husband had finished too quickly, leaving her unhappy and unsatisfied. One night, when her husband went on vacation the fair, the house suddenly appeared a thief. Can my wife to protect yourself from an attacker?
Second episode
During the feudal era, the military destroyed a small country. Most members of the royal family and their were killed, but the princess and her vassal Shingo managed to escape. However, the princess waited plight. Struggling to escape the persecution of enemies, it has lost sight of Shingo and was captured. If it will make all the difficulties, we will be able to ever again to see Shingo?
3rd episode
Once one clan lord was betrothed to the princess he loved. Her beauty and vitality captivated him. Lord attachment to the princess Chiho became stronger every day, and he did his best to prove her love. But for Chiho he was just a good lord. And one night she finally ...

File size: 461.2 MB

Время генерации страницы 0.04656 секунды с 9 запросами