View Single Post
Old 06-22-2013, 03:31 PM   #80
sm-monk

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

sm-monk Непонятно, что и думать...
Default StraightHell - Matthew

StraightHell - Matthew

Whipped in the stocks, nose hooked, dildo fucked, boot and shoe licking... and a mouthful of fresh piss

Our once proud policeman is on his knees in the stocks, arse in the air, his hole on show - already totally degraded. In this position, we can abuse his entire rear end at our leisure - the trembling cop can't move an inch.

Stan orders Matthew to lick his boot, planting it right under his nose. But the clean cut policeman refuses to even bring his face near the filthy, smelly boot, so I shove a metal hook into his nose and yank his head up with rope running down to a painful cock clip. His dick looks sexy like this - all sore, stretched up his crack, so I add a load of tight pegs, pinching his sensitive balls into a twisted mass of torment.

Despite all the torture, the fucker still won't obey our orders to lick the boots clean, so I take a whip and thrash the shit out of his arse. I hammer out two stinging red patches, my strokes getting harder and harder as the stubborn cop howls in his own personal hell of miserable agony.

But when I shove a huge dildo into his arsehole and ram it deep into his guts, the policeman can take no more. With the cock fucking his arse, each thrust making him groan in anguish, he finally puts his lips to the boot and kisses it - an unwilling display of respect as he quivers with hate and humiliation. Stan demands he lick the boots clean, and tears run down Matthew's face as he unwillingly tongues the grubby leather.

I get so much pleasure out of seeing this wholesome copper made to sully his standards of oral cleanliness that I want to push him to an even more repugnant low.
Stan and I fill a dog bowl with piss, our bladders right under Matthew's nose. We order him to drink the stinking yellow urine from the bowl, and with his head hooked into place, trapped in the stocks, the policeman has no choice. We shove his face into the piss bowl, making him put his tongue out and lap it up.
His horrified disgust makes our cocks throb in our jeans. There's plenty more humiliation in store for this cunt.

Length: 931 MiB Duration: 40mn 47s 783ms
Video: MPEG-4 Visual at 3 052 Kbps, Aspect: 960 x 536 (1.791) at 29.970 fps
Audio: MPEG Audio at 128 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 44.1 KHz

File size: 931.0 MB

Download StraightHell - Matthew

Время генерации страницы 0.04151 секунды с 9 запросами