View Single Post
Old 05-01-2017, 05:16 PM   #39
neoland14

Поблагодарили 231 раз(а) в 140 сообщениях

All my threads

neoland14 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.neoland14 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.neoland14 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

10 Feb 2017
Sophia Smith & Fi Stevens

Sophia and Fi went on holiday the best of friends. But six days in to their vacation, the strain is starting to show.
"You stole my suncream!"
"Well YOU stole my boyfriend!"
"Boyfriend? HA! You only talked to him at the bar. And for about five minutes. I could tell he was like totes into me more!" crowed Sophia.
"I'll get you!" Fi cried as she grabbed the poolside hose and started spraying the smug Sophia with ice cold water,]then tied her to the sun lounger to dry off!

Архив 19,9 Мб

Lauren Louise

An hour of searching the dark side of twitter has paid off! You've discovered #GameOfSlaves! You spread the word on the boards right away. The responses are immediate. Man, I can't wait to see what this girl gets up to! I don't think this is her debut, it looks really well-lit, but I don't think she can have a camera crew following her yet, can she? Or we'd have heard of her already? She's so hot! Is that a bespoke collar? Are those diamonds? Guys, let get her trending!

Архив 14,3 Мб
neoland14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Пользователь сказал cпасибо:
marker (01-05-2019)

Время генерации страницы 0.02825 секунды с 9 запросами