Old 07-11-2013, 12:12 PM   #454
Dannyss
Banned

Поблагодарили 2 раз(а) в 2 сообщениях

All my threads

Dannyss Непонятно, что и думать...
Default IntoTheAttic - Posted: 10.8.2008 - Syn

IntoTheAttic - Posted: 10.8.2008 - Syn

21 year old Syn is back for a fourth visit. She's a tough girl with some strange phobias --like midgets and vacuum beds.

She starts her day sitting in a cage awaiting the setup of a vacuum bed. A bed she's going to get sucked into and tortured in. Once things are set she's removed from the cage and placed in the vac bed. Almost immediately she starts to freak out about it. Telling me it's too tight before it has even had half the air removed. Then she's worried about breathing in spite of the fact she has hole right over her mouth. Yeah, she's starting to lose it. Meanwhile, I'm standing over her watching the latex conform to her body thinking wow, her breasts look awesome. So I grab the Hitachi and place it on her cunt. After a few seconds I ask her if that helps any. She says: Is it supposed to help me? I guess that's a no. She's a little freaked out there in the bag. And we can see her in there moving around as the Hitachi hums away. The latex is now fully conformed to her figure. I mean explicitly. Intensely form fitting.

File size: 777.0 MB

Время генерации страницы 0.17413 секунды с 9 запросами