View Single Post
Old 07-12-2013, 01:09 PM   #458
Dannyss
Banned

Поблагодарили 2 раз(а) в 2 сообщениях

All my threads

Dannyss Непонятно, что и думать...
Default IntoTheAttic - Posted: 3.19/.2009 - Zayda J.

IntoTheAttic - Posted: 3.19/.2009 - Zayda J.

21 year old Zayda "The Cry Baby" is back. She starts her day off in heavy stocks hung from the ceiling. She's bent at the waist wearing a lovely sun dress with black heels. Except for those heels, she's looking exceptionally innocent and pure. Very pretty. I spend a little time talking to her, complimenting her on her nice shoes and pretty dress. About her sex life, how she likes it. I ask her to turn around so I can see her ass. I lift up her sun dress and expose her lovely young behind. I have her tell me about her first sexual experience as I install an ass hook into her a-hole. I tie that off to her hair as she tells me she really doesn't like anal sex. She's told to spread her legs. I ask her if she thinks she's a pretty girl. Then I ask her to sing us a real pretty song. Something that lets us know how pretty she is. Something to get us in a pretty mood. She sings us a song and forgets half the words to it. When I grab the flogger she suddenly is inspired to come up with one she actually knows. And she did. She actually put together something very pretty. That's when I grabbed the nose hook and turned her into a pretty piggy. Oink, oink. At one point I had her snort for us. And she was such a pretty piggy I put a mirror up to her face and had her make out to herself. To tell herself how beautiful she is. About how much she wanted to fuck herself. Oink, oink. Snort, snort. After giving her a sandwich bag blind fold I had her turn around so I could stuff some long banana slices into her cunt. I shoved them in there real far...

Download Full Length Movie
Video resolution is 720x480 (16:9) at 2000 Kb/s
Length: 53 minutes
Size: 750mb

File size: 795.7 MB

Время генерации страницы 0.07035 секунды с 9 запросами