Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

sm-monk Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Cain & Justin's Bi Tag Team

Cain & Justin's Bi Tag Team

Year: 2010
Genre: anal, oral, vaginal sex, cumshots, bareback
Duration: 18:05

Description: Putting aggressive Cain with the laid-back Justin and always sunny Ashley was sure to make a hot scene. I just didn't know how hot it was actually going to get! The guys kiss Ashley and remove her clothes. She giggles when Justin has trouble with her bra - but Cain is right there to help. They suck on her tits. The guys get their pants off and Cain's already rock-hard dick is about to poke through his underwear. As Ashley gets Justin's underwear off, Cain sucks his cock.
Justin lays back and enjoys the attention. His cock sticks straight up as Cain and Ashley take turns sucking it. Cain sticks the thick head of his own cock in Justin's mouth. Ashley helps guide the shaft deeper in. Cain face fucks Justin. Ashley laughs and says Cain is putting that mouth to good use.
Cain turns around and puts her mouth to good use, too! Justin eats Ashley out and then Ashley has them switch. She knows how good Cain is when he's down there! She swallows Justin's shaft and head. Cain fingers and licks her, making her moan.
He smacks Justin's ass and keeps finger fucking Ashley. Cain's gorgeous red-headed cock never goes down. I think I've seen it soft for a total of 10 minutes the whole time he's been here! He smacks Justin again and tells him to start fucking her.

Video Quality: SiteRip
Video Format: WMV
Video: Windows Media Video 9 960x540 30.00fps 1576kbps
Audio: Windows Media Audio 44100Hz stereo 64kbps

File size: 213.3 MB

Download Cain & Justin's Bi Tag Team

Время генерации страницы 0.04092 секунды с 9 запросами