View Single Post
Old 06-11-2017, 01:16 AM   #51
neoland14

Поблагодарили 231 раз(а) в 140 сообщениях

All my threads

neoland14 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.neoland14 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.neoland14 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

22 Feb 2017
Ariel Anderssen

Ariel was shocked at the unfair and totally discriminatory import duties placed upon kitchenware and floral print frilly dresses in her new ex-pat base. She decided to stage a protest at the embassy, but she'd reckoned without the embassy guards, who seemed to think she had a tied-to-the-gates panties-pulled-down protest in mind! It was all a bit much!

Архив 19,2 Мб

Janey

Oh dear. Maybe I'm not really cut out for this girl-detective private-eye with heart of gold do-goodery. Nancy Drew would have had a back-up plan. Or been Batgirl or something. Or would AT LEAST have left a message with a trusted friend or posted a dossier to the newspapers or something. Not just rushed off to confront the evil criminal mastermind behind the local crime wave. Heck, I don't even have a bunch of stoner friends and a dog in a camper van to come rescue me. I really didn't think this through....

Архив 16,1 Мб
neoland14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Пользователь сказал cпасибо:
marker (01-05-2019)

Время генерации страницы 0.12210 секунды с 9 запросами