View Single Post
Old 06-15-2017, 12:54 AM   #6
22al

Поблагодарили 85 раз(а) в 85 сообщениях

All my threads

22al Истина - свет. А вот и пример.

CockyBoys - Hugo Santiago Jacks Off

Studio: CockyBoys.com

Have you ever cum so hard that the jizz goes places you never expected? Whether you�re a shooter or not, sometimes the cum just flies � usually when you�re having a great fucking orgasm. Juan brought Hugo by my loft, and I got a raging hard on the minute I saw him. He�s got a hot little Latin body and a great ass. You want to bend him over the minute you see him. We introduced ourselves, and I asked Hugo if he�d be comfortable jerking off on camera. He smiled, stripped naked, and started stroking his cock right in front of me. I was like � whoah! I cancelled my beach plans and we all went up to a friend�s villa in the Hollywood Hills. We swam for a bit to chill. Then Hugo got out of the hot tub with his hard cock bulging through his speedo, and I took him straight to the bedroom for his solo. This little hottie goes to town � stroking his cock, dry humping the bed, grabbing his ass, and when he finally busts his nut it fucking goes everywhere� even getting in one of his eyes�. He should have worn his swimming goggles!

Format: mp4
Duration: 21:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2910kbps
Audio: 43kbps

File size: 472.6 MB
Download CockyBoys - Hugo Santiago Jacks Off
22al is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.09044 секунды с 9 запросами