Thread: upstore
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2017, 09:17 PM   #17
hhawkman

Поблагодарили 135 раз(а) в 113 сообщениях

All my threads

hhawkman Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.hhawkman Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.hhawkman Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

I don't even know why upstore even pretends to have free user service, anything under a 100 mg you may get it to download anything over that and 12 hours later with only a little bit to go it will fail. since this happens repeatedly I have to assume this is on purpose. My feeling is if this service is this shitty to free users, then why reward them with purchasing a premium account. It would help if the posters, like Travin [not criticizing you] for example would split the large files into smaller upstore downloads. And yes I know the whole point is to get people to purchase premium accounts so someone can earn .0001 cent, but the way it is now most of these large upstore download are useless to free users. So the question is: if it is better buying something from a shitty hosting company or just purchasing the content from the content creator for the same money and support the creator?
hhawkman is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07475 секунды с 9 запросами