View Single Post
Old 08-08-2017, 03:35 AM   #33
PussyPiss
Banned

Поблагодарили 5 раз(а) в 5 сообщениях

All my threads

PussyPiss Непонятно, что и думать...
Default message 128

Fat chicks, eh? Always good for a bit of r0lly-polly and a bit of a chomp. And some of them, you look at their faces and you think "Cripes, m!ssus, if you lost of few pounds you'd be a beauty". And they would. Real supermodel quality some of 'em. If they lost a few pounds. Anast@sia however requires no such weight loss. She's fat AND she's beautiful. N0ne of th!s PC shit -- some of these girls really could shed a brick or two. But Anast@sia, you d0n't want t0 change a th!ng. If she did, if she dropped a slice she'd lose her je-ne-sa!s-quo, her X Fact0r, her Big M@mma mojo. Because be!ng big !s what makes Ms Luks so fUck!ng bad. What's the point of massive tits if they haven't got cigar-butt nips 0n the end t0 have a good munch 0n? Check. What's the point of a massive fat arse if it doesn't buck and shake and twerk? Check. Th!s !s what I mean. You just drown in the bitch. 4ndy's in love. Hates me all the way through the shoot for hav!ng her. And you will t0o when you watch it. She's Portuguese, late 20s, very Iberian in the way she's str0ng and knows her mind but needs a man t0 be a man in the bedroom, some0ne she can submit t0. She hasn't had much experience and she's actually very naive and innocent. Enj0y, guys!

File Size: 843 MB
Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:35:34
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps, 3200 Kbps
Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 107 Kbps
File type: MP4

https://depfile.com/w1WKm2aaWIe
PussyPiss is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11156 секунды с 9 запросами