View Single Post
Old 08-19-2017, 06:53 PM   #2050
22al

Поблагодарили 85 раз(а) в 85 сообщениях

All my threads

22al Истина - свет. А вот и пример.

Stan

Studio: Island Studs

Stan tosses pizzas at a local restaurant in Honolulu. And, occasionally when the driver is sick, he really does deliver. So next time you are on the Islands, order a pizza and hope that Stan comes to you! At 26, standing 5 4 and weighting 165, Stan is a tank with a big fat dick! When he arrived for his shoot early, he needed to take a pee. In real Island Studs style, I made him hold it for a while. Only after the brief interview, did I allow him to piss on camera. He really desperate and had to release some fluid! Look how hard his dick is when he strips out of this pants! Swollen and wet! Only his girlfriend has private naked photos of him... until now! Check out his farmers tan and his big furry arms as he trims the lawn in our Naked Worker Series. This hairy bear is furry everywhere: legs, chest, belly, arms, cock, balls and a yummy hairy beefy ass! Stan is all man! He even has a 5 oclock shadow every morning! Like Reed and Ricky, he begs me to let him cum. No, no, not yet I demand - wanting more footage of him stroking his fantastic dick. Stan has a big fat cock and a sweet smile. You will not be disappointed by the fountain of white jizz he releases while he moans and laughs with delight! Stan is one of our most masculine Island Studs, watching him jerking his thick dick is a delight!!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 24:19
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1172kbps
Audio: 15kbps

File size: 212.8 MB
Download Stan
22al is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05370 секунды с 9 запросами