View Single Post
Old 09-26-2017, 06:44 AM   #366
xdhekx2010

Поблагодарили 9 раз(а) в 7 сообщениях

All my threads

xdhekx2010 На правильном пути

IURIS [V. 0.3] (2017) (RUS) [REN'PY]

Year: 2017
Genre: ADV, RPG, 3DCG, Fantasy, Demons, Mindbreak, Straight, Oral, Anal, Futanari
Censorship: None
Developer / Publisher: inajke
Platform: PC / Windows
Publication Type: In development
Version: 0.3
Language of the game (story): Russian
Language: English
Size: 100.87 Mb

System requirements (minimum):
Windows / Xp / Vista / Windows7; CPU: Pentium4 2.0GHz; RAM: 512MB; VRAM: 128MB; HDD 150MB

Description:
You are one of the members of the Just caste, people who hunt for sinful souls and send them straight to AD. There was a rumor that the demons would start invading the earthly paradise very soon. In this battle, you will be helped by kind incarnations: Wisdom, Compassion and Freedom.

Extras. information:
The converted version of the game is your attention. Everything is exactly the same as it was in the previous post: "The gameplay for ten minutes, spelling mistakes should be - the sea, inconsistencies - cloud. This is the first game that I develop, at the moment nothing is implemented, you can just see a couple of pictures. I really like the game if someone likes it as well as me, then please write down the topic or to me in the drug, I will be very happy. In general, it's still very long, but I'll be glad if you are with me. If there are wishes - voice it. "
What I'd like to add: I've done a lot of modeling work. In some scenes, you can see how he or someone else has his hands in his ass, or even his legs in the pee. The game did not get better, just changed direction and a little bit - themes. Everything else I have already voiced. Enjoy watching.

Download
https://k2s.cc/file/42ddb38944987/Iuris-0.3-pc.rar
xdhekx2010 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03394 секунды с 9 запросами