View Single Post
Old 11-09-2017, 01:14 PM   #56
neoland14

Поблагодарили 231 раз(а) в 140 сообщениях

All my threads

neoland14 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.neoland14 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.neoland14 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

27 Feb 2017
Aria Wednesday

Aria is the maid for the poshest of staterooms on the cruise... and she only seems to get the richest, most entitled and most randy customers! Some days she can barely get the work done because of customers harassing and hindering her, making unreasonable demands. She is very disapproving, she's there for the customers' safety and to make the beds, not to be attractive or to run every little errand for them! But then the customer shows her the brochure for the cruise- actually, she IS there to be attractive and to fulfil every desire of the customer. And the customer is always right, even if what he wants to do is to tie her up and keep her for himself all day!

Архив 22,5 Мб

Ariel Anderssen

Ariel writes:

I can't tell you how long I've wanted to recreate the famous Francis Barraud painting His Master's Voice, which was used as the logo for the music store HMV for many years. It's not exactly that I want to be a dog (!!!) but the idea of that sort of unquestioning attentive adoration has always seemed like the basis of submission for me.
So imagine my delight when we arrived at this English location to find this splendid large antique gramophone. This stands out as one of the sets I've enjoyed shooting most for Restrained Elegance, and I hope you enjoy the set.

Архив 4,85 Мб
neoland14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Пользователь сказал cпасибо:
marker (01-05-2019)

Время генерации страницы 0.10146 секунды с 9 запросами