Old 12-04-2017, 01:23 AM   #80
real20
Banned

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

real20 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Furry Science: Rack 2 (v0.2.1)

Furry Science: Rack 2 (v0.2.1)

I saw someone upload a really old version earlier so I saw fit to give you the latest release! See below for info, screenshots and changelog. First upload, be kind and let me know how I can improve!

Rack 2 is a bondage-themed adult video game featuring predominately furry / anthropomorphic characters.
You play the role of a scientist at Rack Laboratories, where you conduct sexual experiments for research and profit!
Gameplay

Rack 2's core gameplay is similar in nature to Rack 1. You will be presented with characters in science-themed bondage scenarios, and given a number of toys and gadgets to interact with them. Unlike Rack 1, Rack 2 will feature several different bondage poses and machines, and it will allow you to control a heavily-customizable scientist character, so you can pleasure your subjects personally in a fashion similar to Bedplay.

Because Rack 2 is being developed in 3D, you will have full control of the camera and viewing angles, including a first-person interaction mode and the ability to set up cameras throughout the testing environment for alternate views in real time. Like Midnight Fireworks and Bedplay, Rack 2 will have a method to automate your actions, while your hands are busy doing other things.

Fetishes

Rack's gameplay revolves around bondage, sex toys, and fetishy science equipment. All of the fetishes that were found in Rack 1 will be present in Rack 2, along with several other commonly-requested fetishes, like heavier 6DSM (whips, canes, spanking), paw play, sounding, milking/feeding, and bulging.

In order to make sure nobody has unwanted fetishes shoved down their throat, all non-essential fetishes will be optional. Regardless of what fetishes do get added to the game, you will always be able to choose which fetishes (as well as character types/genders) you do and don't want to see in the game, and your progress will never be restricted because of a fetish or gender you've disabled.

Laboratory Customization

Rack 2 will allow you to design your laboratory as you see fit. Machines, bondage equipment, and research stations can be placed anywhere in the laboratory, and you'll be able to light, decorate, and configure certain areas of the lab separately for a variety of different testing environments. Exotic test environments such as low-gravity and underwater will return in Rack 2. Lab configurations can be saved, loaded, and shared.

In addition to testing rooms, where you'll perform most of your erotic experiments, you will also build up a state-of-the-art research and manufacturing facility, where you will unlock and produce toys, tools, chemicals, bondage equipment, accessories, and other scientific wonders. These goods can then be used in your experiments, or sold for profit.

Chemical Research

One of the core progression mechanics of Rack 2 is a new chemical research system. After you've collected specimen from your test subjects, you will be able to process it into six different chemicals. The type of chemical you earn is determined by how you're interacting with the subject. For instance, when a test subject is exposed to new and unfamiliar toys/fetishes, you will harvest a higher amount of felinium, or you can edge them over a very long session to earn a higher yield of equimine.

Using these chemicals, you will unlock chemical compounds that can be delivered to your test subjects via direct dosage or exposure to sex toys and accessories that have been treated with the chemical. These compounds allow you to control almost every aspect of a test subject's appearance and behavior, like their physical features, their sexual preferences and fetishes, their personality and emotional traits, and their body's sexual functions.

Compounds may initially come with side effects that you'll need to isolate and refine away. Once you've perfected a chemical, you'll be able to merge its effects with other chemicals to create custom drugs, which can then be used in the lab or sold for profit.

Custom Content / Modding

Like Rack 1, Rack 2 will allow you to load custom characters from anywhere, as long as they have been properly rigged and formatted to work with the game. Custom character artwork for Rack 2 can be created using Blender, which is completely free. I am doing all character modeling, rigging, and texture painting with Blender, and will release tutorials/explanations on the process once the game is closer to release. Character preferences and body type specifications can be edited using the game's built-in character customization tools or the text editor of your choice. Anyone supporting the game on Patreon at the $10 tier and up will also receive source files for characters I've created, which can be used as a starting point for new characters.

bondage, game, furry, 3dcg, horse, hermaphrodite, fox, tiger, yiff, anthro,
character.customization, fek, deer,

Character Customization
In addition to custom character support, Rack 2 also features a built-in character creation system that takes advantage of highly modular and highly flexible character elements. The game is built to handle a wide spectrum of character species, shapes, and sizes, and as the game is developed, the diversity of characters you'll encounter throughout the game will expand.

I want people to be able to create their own characters inside of the game, instead of commissioning me to make their character and add it to the game, like I did for Rack 1. I prefer spending my time working on new features and bugfixes, rather than making custom characters, and I know that's what my Patreon supporters would rather I spend my time on, too.

Rack 2 will allow you to customize:

Your character's sex organs, including support for animal-styled genitals and nonbinary sexes like hermaphrodites, andromorphic females ("dgirls"), and gynomorphic males ("cboys")
Your character's size, physique, and masculinity/femininity, independent of their gender / sex organs
Your character's species, including individual control over head, hands, feet, tail, and wings, allowing for several degrees of hybridization
Your character's colors, patterns, and hair/fur styles
Your character's sexual preferences and personality traits
In addition to your own playable character, the character generator will also be used to populate your clientele list with randomly generated characters. You will also be able to design lab assistants to help you carry out your scientific duties, and bioengineered test subjects who happily exist for the sole purpose of extended research.

Size: 225.23 MB

[quotev0.2.1
"Chemical Synthesis" - August 10, 2017
- Fixed a bug that MIGHT allow Mac and Linux users to play again. Mac and Linux users, please let me know if you're able to run this build.
- Free play mode has been partially enabled. When you create a game in free play mode, all research is automatically unlocked for you, and you are given a large amount of money and chemicals to work with.
- Some performance improvements have been made. As is customary, some of these performance improvements come at the cost of quality: you may notice some twitching body parts - especially tails.
- Almost all of the existing interactions have been refined to better handle characters with extreme size differences.
- The chemical synthesis bay can now be unlocked via research. You can use the chemical synthesis bay to convert raw chemicals into chemical compounds, which can be administered to test subjects for a variety of different effects.
- A few chemicals have been created, for testing purposes:
- SENSEX4: A chemical that stimulates the test subject.
- NULRISET: A chemical that neutralizes other chemicals in a subject's system. You can also combine NULRISET with other chemical compounds to create inverted versions of those compounds. For instance, when you combine NULRISET with SENSEX4, you get NUL-SENSEX4, which causes pain instead of pleasure.
- NUL-SENSEX4: A chemical that causes illusory pain.
- TEMPTROUSENOL: A chemical that arouses the subject.
- NUL-TEMPTROUSENOL: A chemical that prevents the subject from becoming aroused.
- INHIBITREX: A chemical that prevents orgasms.
- NUL-INHIBITREX: A chemical that causes an instant orgasm.
- GIGANTISOL: A chemical that enlarges the test subject.
- NUL-GIGANTISOL: A chemical that shrinks the test subject.
- You can now administer chemicals to the test subject using the CPIN tool. You are automatically given the CPIN tool the first time you synthesize a chemical. You will need to drop it onto your hotbar from the inventory screen in order to use it. To change the active chemical, press and hold the appropriate hotbar key.
- Fixed the audio popping bug from 0.2.0; it should be safe to turn your volume back up, now!
- Added a physics quality slider to the options menu. By default, the game will automatically control the physics quality for optimal performance.
- Added Bulgarian language support.
- Updated the hotspot interface when interacting with test subjects. Only valid hotspots are shown as options, now, and it is much easier to select the intended hotspot.
- Updated pleasure mechanics to behave more reliably, especially at lower framerates. It should be somewhat easier to get subjects off, now, but PLE4SE NOTICE: the pleasure mechanics are not balanced, and you will likely encounter things that straight up don't work.
- Logging has been improved. A full stack trace should now be dumped in output_log files.
- Blowjobs are now functional again.
- Several bugs have been fixed:
- 0000234: [Bugs] Game locks on a rainy screen with options to shower on/off.
- 0000149: [Bugs] The game gets stuck loading right after running the application.
- 0000159: [Bugs] Game is stuck in the Campaign menu.
- 0000259: [Bugs] Zooming in during character editing causes you to become stuck in first person
- 0000262: [Bugs] Audiosource volume starts high, takes a frame or two to adjust, resulting in loud "pops"
- 0000241: [Bugs] Stuck in first Person in creating character
- 0000228: [Bugs] Equipping items while having sex in hands-free automatic mode adjusts speed
- 0000225: [Bugs] Pattern does not show when applying a mask to it
- 0000227: [Bugs] Pleasuring self with hands free automatic in shower locks you out if you exit before stopping
- 0000222: [Bugs] Favorited character file causes game to load a corrupted Screen on start.
- 0000220: [Bugs] The glass effect goes in front of the save slots
- 0000221: [Bugs] Alt+Tab switch to other program then switch back the street got upside down
- 0000224: [Bugs] Ghost mask is pink
- 0000218: [Bugs] Character Textures not Loading
- 0000098: [Bugs] Penetrator aimer fails when pushed all the way in / bent penis
- 0000242: [Bugs] Able to adjust client anger or intimidation
- 0000251: [Bugs] Advance customization change graphs have the dots grow too big.
- 0000156: [Bugs] The game still on loading screen all time. With all versions on 0.1.6 and to 0.1.9[/quote]

DOWNLOAD FILE(S) FROM:

WIN64 RACK2021.zip

Do you like the content of my contributions? Enter my Profile to find more
real20 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.20504 секунды с 9 запросами