real20
Banned

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

real20 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default XStoryPlayer 3.5.0002 - Working, non virus crack + mods

XStoryPlayer_3.5.0002 - Working, non virus crack + mods

XSTORY PLAYER 3.5

I uploaded a copy of this game a few days ago that was quickly shown to be non-functional. It worked for me, but only because of a very dubious crack which I actually do not have the slightest clue how it works or what it does. Uploading it is out of the question. The post was taken down quickly. My sincere apologies to anyone and everyone who downloaded it.

I was ready to do a little more searching for a proper crack, but out of the blue ilovevr sent me a link to a copy by PM. I tested it and scanned it and it works and is clean. Frankly I'm not 100% sure why he didn't upload it himself. In order to make me feel as though I actually contributed something to this, I've gone to the liberty of including a few of the best mods available. They add quite a bit to the dungeon scenario, most notably the " " command, which comes with much new dialogue and excellent work on the models. The tortured screams, begging for mercy, writhing, flushed skin, rivers of tears and mascara, and general anguish really go well with the welts and bruises already present in the vanilla game. Of course, for legal reasons, it's all roleplay. Yes.

This is a fully interactive unity based game featuring several rather ridiculous story scenarios involving aliens and orgies, including orgies with the aliens. The lion's share of the fun is to be had in the "quick sex" mode, in which you can access the "dungeon" scenario (or one of the two vastly improved mods I've included, of which my favorite is the "dungeon ex" scenario which includes the aforementioned command). In this mode you have unlimited access to up to four women, trapped in your alarmingly high security sex dungeon. You can customize them to an extent, including their clothes, whether or not they have a penis, and their general attitude.

The gameplay is rather strange until you get used to it. Movement is obviously through the mouse and wasd keys, but to interact with objects you must enter the special interaction mode with the control key. This locks your field of view and turns the mouse into a cursor to allow complex interactions without moving the camera about. Pick up objects by clicking on them, drop them by double clicking. Girls may be positioned as you desire by dragging them about. When holding a carriable object, adjust its its orientation by holding the right mouse button, and move it closer or farther from you with the mouse wheel. It's finicky but it works, and it's especially effective at allowing spanking and whipping motions.

Pressing enter brings up the speech line, in which you can give commands to the girls. The language interpretation is dodgy at best, so keep it basic. To prompt a blowjob, for example, simply type "suck my dick [GIRL'S NAME]". Most commands are fairly straightforward. Girls can be ordered to get into the chains, the stocks, to present themselves for your magnificent cock, to fuck the sex machine or the absurdly large dildo, to fuck each other, and several other commands (which are poorly documented).

The actual sex is very, very awkward and not at all rewarding, so if that's what you want to do then this game won't really deliver. On the other hand, if you want to be able to shove a large black dildo up a sobbing, chained up Asian girl's ass after whipping her raw and cumming on her face, then this is the game for you. Also spank her. Then whip her more. If you're feeling especially cruel you can then order her to fuck the sex machine for a couple of agonizing hours. While whipping her of course. And spanking (disclaimer: refer to legal notice above).

As I said, this time around it should work out of the box. Just unzip and play. Note that the 64 bit executable is in the x64 directory, so be sure to remember to use that one.

SLG, 3D, ADV, Fantasy, Anal, , 6DSM, Oral, Strapon, Futanari, Yuri, Lesbians, Tentacles

Game Info:
Updated: 2015
Censorship: None
Version: 3.5
Developer / Publisher: X Moon Productions
Platform: Windows
Language : English

DOWNLOAD FILE(S) FROM:

XStoryPlayer_3.5.0002.7z

Do you like the content of my contributions? Enter my Profile to find more
real20 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04189 секунды с 9 запросами