View Single Post
Old 12-13-2017, 10:21 PM   #2
sinner1975

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

sinner1975 Непонятно, что и думать...

PingPanda - Deviant Desires Alpha v0.1 2017

Size: 238 megabytes.

Tags: pingpanda, renpy, 3dcg, corruption, domination, incest, male protagonist, milf, romance, voyeurism, mom-son

Description:

This is a rework of Family Matters​

Updated: 13/12-2017
Developer/Publisher: PingPanda
Censorship: none
Version: Alpha v0.1
Language: English
Genre:3dcg, corruption, domination, incest, male protagonist, milf, romance, voyeurism

Installation:
1- Extract to desired location.
2- Click on "DeviantDesires" to start playing.

Change-Log:

Скрытый текст

Alpha v0.1
After encountering a few issues with the first release, I've now fixed them all, the following has been fixed/changed.
✭ Inventory System - Now no longer gives you an error message.
✭ Mom's Bedroom/Work - Before when you had entered Mom's bedroom then went anywhere else and finally to work, it wouldn't show the work location, it would only show Mom's bedroom but with works text, this is now fixed.
✭ Text Font - Trying out a new font, wasn't a massive fan of the last, let me know what you think =]
✭ Bathroom Lock - Bathroom doesn't lock to 1 visit per day, you can now go in any time you wish, I only locked it before to minimise the amount of points you can get.

Alpha 1 HotFix1
✭ Inventory System - Now no longer gives you an error message.
✭ Mom's Bedroom/Work - Before when you had entered Mom's bedroom then went anywhere else and finally to work, it wouldn't show the work location, it would only show Mom's bedroom but with works text, this is now fixed.
✭ Text Font - Trying out a new font, wasn't a massive fan of the last, let me know what you think =]
✭ Bathroom Lock - Bathroom doesn't lock to 1 visit per day, you can now go in any time you wish, I only locked it before to minimise the amount of points you can get.

Screenshots:

Links:

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 238.4 MB

sinner1975 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.09033 секунды с 9 запросами