All my threads

Botichelli Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Fetish 2: Plastic Man

Fetish 2: Plastic Man

Size: 130 MB
Duration: 00:15:48
Resolution: 720x480
Video: wmv
Description: I saw an ad online stating that I could come by and do whatever I wanted. His door would be ajar and hed be blindfolded, face down. Come and do your worst SO I showed up with my video cameras and promptly lost the footage Whoopesie Now that its found, I give you Scott, a tight, 50yo who looks younger, with a nice stick, and a 61, 165lbs bod. Hes eager to please Lets roll Literally I get some plastic wrap and tie his wrists and ankles and start having my way with him. As I continue to explore his bound body, I work the gigantic anal beads out of his ass. He really enjoys this and so do I. Then I lube up a big double dildo and really go to town on his ass, shoving it in hard and deep I get a lot of big moans for my troubles. I again break out the shrink wrap and give his thighs and cock and balls the treatment. I lube up the plastic and work it over his cock shaft and balls. Next is Strokin Suckin... Since in this FETISH flick our fun time never cums, I put here a scene of me sucking off my hung daddy and then jerking off myself. Plus a slideshow and previews of other steamy things to cum.
Stars: Scott
Categories: FETISH BDSM Bondage Lite

File size: 130.1 MB

Download Fetish 2: Plastic Man
Botichelli is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03654 секунды с 9 запросами