WildHare87 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Jordana Leigh's guide for foot loving

Jordana Leigh's guide for foot loving

Info:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Duration: 4 min 50 s
Size: 187 MiB

Description: Jordana Leigh is in the mood for a foot worshiping session so she shows off her freshly pedicure feet to a fortunate fellow who cannot resist those wrinkled soles. Lovely brunette just loves giving out instructions on how to play with her sexy toes.nI want you to take a nice good look at my sexy size seven feet. Look at all the wrinkles on my soles. Doesn't that look appetizing? Now look at my cute little red toes and how I wiggle them. I know how hard your dick gets just by looking at them. I want you to imagine licking each and every of my ten toes one by one staring with a pinky toe and slowly moving on to the next one until you finish by feasting on my big toe. Just don't forget to get in between each of them with that skillful tongue.nI want that big toe deep inside your mouth. I want you to suck on it really hard because I know how exciting that makes you. Your hand makes its way down to your cock and you start stroking it as your tongue is wrapped around my perfect toe. Maybe you could get frisky with my soles next.n - Jordana Leigh
Tags: Femdom, Female
Model(s):

Screen:

DOWNLOAD Jordana Leigh's guide for foot loving
WildHare87 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03532 секунды с 9 запросами