View Single Post
Old 03-26-2017, 09:57 AM   #20
neoland14

Поблагодарили 231 раз(а) в 140 сообщениях

All my threads

neoland14 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.neoland14 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.neoland14 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

21 Jan 17
Ariel Anderssen

It was a nice little earner (and much nicer than the thought of making a living on her back with the occasional sweaty trucker on night stops!) Just a little still out in the back, where the sherriff would never think to go... a harmless little cottage industry. OK, so it was the driest state in the union, but that just meant her margins were so much better than the big breweries who had to pay all the duties and taxes! You'd have thought the local chamber of commerce would have given her a reward...
But no. Some lowlife had tipped the deputies off, and deputy Coltrayne has always had the hots for her... it was going to be a tough job staying out of the cells this time!

Архив 38,6 Мб

Debbi Turpin

Debby remembered the explosive first night after their wedding, of being chained up in the kitchen by her new husband, made to serve right there in her wedding dress. But now the honeymoon seemed to be over. He's come home that night reeking of cheap perfume, taken one look at the dinner she had cooked for him (chained to the oven for the day, she had had little else to do...) and snorted in disgust. "What a mess you've made of this kitchen, bitch! Why didn't you clear up after cooking? You'd better set to and clean. On your knees, if need be. I'll see if this muck you have cooked me is palatable, and if it is, perhaps I'll unchain you and give you a good seeing-to in the bedroom tonight..." &
She knew it was a game he played, making her jealous, keeping her deprived, desperate for his attention. She knew that she ought to hate him, leave him... but she knew that she needed it, deep down, that this was what she craved... and that he was only doing it because he knew her deepest and darkest desires. She knew that tonight he wouldfuck her, roughly, still smelling of cheap perfume... and she would melt into his arms, fulfilled, complete, happy.

Архив 11,3 Мб
neoland14 is offline   Reply With Quote
2 пользователя(ей) сказали cпасибо:
Cacatorak (04-05-2017), marker (01-05-2019)

Время генерации страницы 0.08470 секунды с 9 запросами